Manos Del Uruguay yarn is crafted of 100% Extrafine Merino Wool, hand-dyed and wound by women working with The Manos Cooperatives, as part of the World Fair Trade Organization. You will love the soft feel and worsted weight of this yarn, which works up beautifully into the simple, yet elegant Beaubourg Sweater. Add everyday style and appeal to your wardrobe with this unique and versatile piece.
Manos Del Uruguay
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: 35-37 (38-40, 41-43, 44-46, 47-49)" actual hip measurement
- Finished Measurements:
- Hip circumference: 39 ½ (42½, 45½, 48½, 51½)"
- Back length: 27 ½ (28 ¼, 29 ¼, 30, 30 ¼)"
- Designed to be worn with 2 ½"-4 ½" of ease through the hips.
- Due to the dolman-style sleeves, the bust will be very loose. Use the finished hip measurements to determine which size to make.
Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay - Maxima
- Yarn Included: 6 (7, 7, 7, 7) hanks of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 100 g / 219 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 9 (5.5mm) needles, 24" and 32" circular
- Locking Markers
Pattern - Beaubourg
- Designed By: Julie Hoover
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, picking up stitches, seaming, slip stitch
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 26 rows = 4" over Stockinette Stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.