Snuggle your favorite little one in this super cute striped cardigan, worked up with totally seamless construction. The body is worked in one piece up to the underarms, while the sleeves are each knitted in the round to meet, for a completely adorable finished piece. Made of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted merino wool yarn, this sweater will keep baby all bundled up in style and comfort.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: 6 months (1 year, 2 years)
- Finished Measurements: Chest sizes: 20 (22, 24)"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Lorna?s Laces ? Shepherd Worsted
- Yarn Included: Includes 1 (1, 2) skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted Icehouse and 1 (1, 1) skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted Pine
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 114g / 225 yds in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
- Other Supplies:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Baby Stripes Cardigan
- Designed By: Lorna Miser
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, cast on, bind off
- Gauge: 18 sts = 4" in double seed stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.