Inspired by one of Hollywood's most beloved starlets, this coat is ultra chic and stylish and knit with yarn doubled throughout. Featuring 100% Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight, this soft, springy yarn has a lovely natural luster and will provide cozy warmth in cold weather!
Blue Sky Alpacas
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: S (M, L)
- Finished Measurements:
Bust: 35½ (37¾, 40)"
- Length: 35½ (36¾, 37¾)"
- Sleeve: 13 (13, 13½)"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight
- Yarn Included: 30 (32, 34) hanks of Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 110 yds
- Knitting Weight: # 2 Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash or dry clean
- Other Supplies Needed:
Size 7 (4.5mm) needles
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 24" circular needle
- Size 5 (3.75mm) needles
- Stitch marker
- Three ?" snaps
- Three 1½" buttons
start pattern details
## Pattern - Audrey Coat
- Designed By: Cheryl Nelson
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, increase, decrease, stockinette, slip knit
- Gauge: In St st, 19 sts and 25 rows = 4", with double strand of yarn
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.