Make yourself a beautiful fair isle creation without breaking the bank! Featuring Lion Brand Wool-Ease, the Aspen Sweater is perfect for those that are just testing the waters of fair isle knitting and colorwork. You'll love how quickly this beautiful pattern knits up into an impressive and cozy garment!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Blue Heather - 2 (2,2,2,2) balls
- Grey Heather - 5 (6,6,7,7) balls
- Fisherman - 2 (2,2,3,3) balls
- Black - 1(1,1,1,1) ball
- Fiber Content: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 85 g / 197 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 5, 7, & 8 straight needles
- US size 7 & 8 circular needles
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Lion Brand
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, basic colorwork
- Gauge: 18 sts + 22 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) in St st (k on RS, p on WS) with smaller needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.