Artist's Loft brushes have excellent bristle shape retention, and they feature synthetic bristles and nickel-plated ferrules. The long handle brushes are recommended for oil and acrylic painting on easels. Short handle brushes are ideal for small or detail painting.
Artist's Loft Brushes
Mini Short Handle Brush:
- Flat Angular Shader size 4 - A flat brush with longer hairs at one end to create precise strokes, lines or curves.
Short Handle Specialty Brushes:
- Wash size ¾ - A large, flat soft hair brush, to create a flat wash of color.
- Round size 1 - A brush with a round belly and a point to create lines and apply washes of fluid color.
Level 3 Professional Long Handle Brushes:
- Filbert size 6, 4, or 2 - A flat brush with an oval-shaped head to create a broad mark with a soft edge.
- Round size 6 or 2 - A brush with a round belly and a point to create lines and apply washes of fluid color.
- Bright size 6 or 2 - A flat, chisel-ended, square-headed brush to create sharp edges with control.
- Angular size 6 - A long, flat brush with longer hairs at one end to create precise strokes, lines, or curves.