In The Seamless Artemisia Sweater instructed by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark, you will learn techniques for short-row shaping, knitting in the round, following lace charts and in the process complete a beautiful sweater you'll be pleased to wear or give. Hand selected by Mercedes, Cascade?s Venezia Worsted incorporates the best qualities of both wool and silk in a yarn that provides great stitch definition and drape for your project. This kit includes all the yarn necessary to produce an amazing finished project.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in The Seamless Artemisia Sweater with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.
Please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- bust: 30¼" (77 cm)
- bust: 34¼" (87 cm)
- bust: 38¼" (97 cm)
- bust: 42¼ (107cm)
- bust: 46¼ (117 cm)
- bust: 51" (129.5 cm)
- bust: 55" (139.5 cm)
Included in kit:
- Cascade Venezia Worsted Yarn
- The following quantities of yarn in Deep Sea color are included dependent on size:
- XXS: 5 skeins
- XS: 6 skeins
- S: 6 skeins
- M: 7 skeins
- L: 8 skeins
- XL: 9 skeins
- 2XL: 10 skeins
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 219 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Stitch markers, at least two colors
- Locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Spare circular needle
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn
Pattern - Seamless Artemisia Sweater
- Designed By: Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
Please note, the pattern for the Seamless Artemisia Sweater is only included with the purchase of The Seamless Artemisia Sweater course with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.