Add a splash of color to rainy spring days with the April Showers Tank. Made from light and breezy Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic yarn, this easy-to-make tank top sports a fun eyelet pattern that is sure to dazzle. You'll love the look and feel of this soft, summery tank!
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic
- Yarn Included: 5 (6, 7, 7, 8, 9) skeins Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic (sample shown in Dark Teal)
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 108 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - April Showers Tank Top
- Designed By: Lainie Hering
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, basic lace skills, seaming
- Gauge:16 sts and 22 rows = 4"/10 cm in Stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.