Make a style statement with the Nantucket Tabard Top, featuring a curved hem and elegant garter stitch ridges. Worked up form Tahki Yarns luxurious Kismet yarn, a light-weight and airy brushed alpaca wool blend in heathered jewel and earth-tones. The soft feel, rich hue, and relaxed fit of are great for work and everyday wear. Enjoy knitting up this Nantucket Tabard top to liven up your winter wardrobe!
Enjoy an elegant easy wear sweater top featuring garter ridge stitches and curved shirt-tail hem, worked up in cozy and chic Kismet yarn.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Measurements:
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Kismet Yarn
- Yarn Included:3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5) balls of Tahki Yarns Kismet yarn in the color of your choice
- Fiber Content: 54% Alpaca, 46% Nylon
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 250 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Nantucket Tabard Top
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: cable cast-on, shaping, garter stitch, follow stitch pattern, repeats, pick up stitches
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4"/10 cm in Ridge stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.