Cabled knitwear is oh so chic this season and this Inishturk sweater project will easily update any weary winter wardrobe. Our new knitting course, Explorations in Cables, with your expert guide Patty Lyons can show you all the needed techniques to work up this cozy, cabled creation. Lion Brand's famous Fisherman's Wool yarn is soft, warm, and made of 100% virgin un-dyed wool. Sure to be a stylish staple, you'll love the unique organic appeal of this sweater, that keeps you toasty warm all winter long!
Explorations in Cables: Inishturk Sweater Kit
- SIZE: Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X
- Finished Chest: 40 (44, 48, 52, 56) in.
- Finished Length: 24 1/2 (25, 25, 25 1/2, 25 1/2) in.
Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool Yarn: Oatmeal 3 (3, 4, 4, 5) Balls
Additional Materials Needed:
- Fiber Content: 100% virgin un-dyed wool
- Yardage: 227 g / 465 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Gauge: 4 sts per inch
- Recommended Needle: US 7 & 8
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
- Made in USA
**Please note, the Inishturk Sweater pattern is only included with purchase of the Explorations in Cables course with Patty Lyons, available under the class materials.
- Knitting Needles: Size 7 [4.5 mm] & Size 8 [5 mm]
- Double-Pointed Needles - Size 9 (Hat only)
- Cable Needles (Set of 2)
- Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Lion Brand Stitch Holders
- Pom pom Maker
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
- Circular knitting needles: size 6 (4.25 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long (Hat only), size 7 (4.5 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long, size 9 (5.5 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long (Hat only)