A beautifully unique home decor piece, the Crazy Square Table Runner kit features the hand woven shot cottons and stripes designed by Kaffe Fassett. This kit includes a complete foundation paper piecing kit, as well as fabric for the entire quilt top and back. Brighten your kitchen or dining room with this absolutely stunning table runner!
Home to revolutionary designers, such as Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler, Rowan strives to create unique and artful quilting, home decor and sewing fabrics.
##Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 16½" x 64½"
Supplies- Shot Cottons and Woven Stipes by Kaffe Fassett
- Fabric Included:
- 1- Shot Cottons Jelly Roll
- 1- Woven Stripes Jelly Roll
- 1- ½ yard cut
- 1- 1¼ yard cut for backing
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 21" x 69" Batting
Pattern - Crazy Squares Table Runner
- Designed By: Kaffe Fassett
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a paper pattern and is included in your project kit with your fabric.