Join Craftsy's September Knit Along and gain access to an exclusive pattern designed by Pam Powers! This time you will be making a fashionable, feminine scarf that is a must-have fall accessory.
Each workshop includes one skein of sumptuous Madelinetosh Tosh DK, a delightfully soft yarn hand-dyed in stunning, subtly variegated hues.
Pam will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. Enrollment is limited, so sign up today!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Pam Powers
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- One skein of Madelinetosh Tosh DK (Fibers: 100% superwash merino wool) delivered directly to your door
Other Materials Needed:
- US size 6 / 4 mm straight or circular needles (or the appropriate size needle to achieve gauge)
- Crochet hook US size G-6 / 4 mm or smaller for Provisional Cast-On
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.