Amaze your little one with these super soft baby socks that work up quickly and make a great gift! The ribbed cuff and top of the foot make the socks stretchy so they will fit even the chubbiest baby foot. This oh-so-soft superwash yarn from Spud & Chloe is a worsted-weight blend of wool and cotton, sure to keep baby toes warm and cozy!
Spud and Chloe
Jelly Bean Baby Socks
## Sizing/Finished Measurements
* Sizes: Up to 1 yr. (1-2 yrs., 2-3 yrs.)
* Finished Measurements: Finished length of sock from the back of the heel to the toe: 4 (5, 6)"
* Note: Foot size varies greatly in babies and toddlers. The socks
are very stretchy due to the rib and will fit a wide variety of sizes.
Measuring the baby foot length is always best.
start yarn details
## Supplies - Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
* Yarn Included: 1 hank of your color choice in Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn (model garment shown in Jelly Bean)
* Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 45% Organic Cotton
* Weight / Yardage: 100 g / 160 yds
* Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
* Care Instructions: Machine wash gently in cool water. Dry low until damp, block to shape.
- Other Supplies Needed: Size 7 (4.5mm) double pointed needles (set of 4), stitch marker, yarn needle, tape measure, scissors
start pattern details
Pattern - Jelly Bean Baby Socks
- Designed By: Susan B Anderson
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, k2tog, p2tog, ssk
- Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 7 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.