These quick-to-knit mitts are the perfect accessory for any time of year. The long and luxurious Japanese Lace Mitts are made from a simple lace repeat that is easy to follow in written or chart form. Made from soft, supple and long lasting Cascade Highland Duo, these mitts make great gifts!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Cascade Highland Duo Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Meadow)
- Fiber Content: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 197 yds (per ball)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 5 (3.75 mm) circular or straight needles
- Size 5 (3.5 mm) double point needles
- Size H8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Optional:24 buttons of your choice (decorative only)and one large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Japanese Lace Cabled Mitts
- Designed By: Cascade
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Lace, Knitting in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase