Create a light, beautiful cowl with the Japanese Butterfly Neckwarmer Kit! You'll receive a pattern and two skeins of soft Cascade 220 Superwash Sport, to work up an enchanting accessory that's completely reversible. Featuring a lace pattern that's knit in the round, this pretty cowl is simple to make...and simply stunning to wear!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Cascade 220 Superwash Sport Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Coral)
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 136.7 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool and tumble dry low
- Made in China
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- 1 set US 7 16 inch circular needles or double pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Japanese Butterfly Neckwarmer
- Designed By: Cascade
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase