Extend summer style into every season with the Indian Summer Hat Kit! Your purchase includes a pattern and one skein of Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn, a soft, high-quality blend of alpaca and cotton. Work up this cute cap, complete with a trendy brim, and add a vintage button for an extra dose of seasonless glamour!
Manos Del Uruguay
Manos del Uruguay is a non-profit social organization founded in 1968 that employs women artisans in rural areas of Uruguay. The mission of Manos del Uruguay is poverty eradication through sustainable economic development that allows artisans to improve the quality of their handicrafts and through this training continue to develop.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn
- 1 Skein of your color choice (sample shown in Gold)
- Fiber Content: 60% baby alpaca, 40% pima cotton
- Yardage: 50 g / 170 yds
- Yarn Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US size 4 16" Circulars (for Brim)
- Size US size 7 16" Circulars(for Hat)
- Size US size 7 needle
- 1 button
- Darning needle
- Stitch maker
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Kalurah Hudson
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Necessary: Knit
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.