The perfect pairing for chic summer booties or fall galoshes, you'll love wearing your Honey Boot Liners no matter the weather! Your kit includes a Pam Powers lace pattern and two skeins of soft, sturdy Cascade 220 Sport, for a trendy new accessory complete with vivid color!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 10 ½" / 26.5 cm tall by 11 ½ (13 ½, 15 ½, 17 ½)" / 29 (34.5, 39.5, 44.5) cm top circumference
Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (Model shown in Natural)
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 164yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. Please do not use bleach.
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) double-pointed needles
- Moveable stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.