The perfect pairing for chic summer booties or fall galoshes, you'll love wearing your Honey Boot Liners no matter the weather! Your kit includes a Pam Powers lace pattern and springy, sturdy Cloudborn Highland Sport yarn, for a trendy new accessory complete with vivid color!
Cloudborn Fibers is wooly passionate about spinning luxurious yarns you'll want to use every day — and wear just as often. That's why they skip any shortcuts, sourcing only the finest natural fibers and spinning in the world's best mills. At the end of the day, the folks at Cloudborn believe that the road to happiness lies in creativity, a little "me" time and a whole lot of yarn. You can be sure you'll find the proof of that in every skein.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 10 ½" / 26.5 cm tall by 11 ½ (13 ½)" / 29 (34.5) cm top circumference
Cloudborn Highland Sport Yarn
- 2 skeins in color of your choice. Model shown in Ivory.
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 192 yds
- Knitting Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) double-pointed needles
- Moveable stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for tools & notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.