Add a cool dose of color to any room with this geometric, retro-inspired pillow. You'll receive the Linda Permann pattern and three skeins of soft, sturdy Cloudborn Superwash Merino Sport Twist yarn to create this eye-catching design. Just don't be surprised when friends ask you for one of their own!
Do what makes you happy. For us, that’s spinning yarn our way. That's why we skip the shortcuts at every step, source the finest fiber, dye with an eye for color and dream with a flair for creativity. Because we know it's not just yarn — it's the start of something beautiful.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Blocked and laid flat, finished pieces measure about 15" (38 cm) in diameter to fit 16" (40 cm) round pillow form
Cloudborn Superwash Merino Sport Twist Yarn
- 3 skeins of your color choice. Shown in Fern Heather.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 200 yds
- Knitting Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- 16" (40 cm) round pillow form
- Blocking board, T-pins, ruler
- Tapestry needle
- ½ yard (0.5 m) cotton fabric for lining
- Sewing needle, pins and thread
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Hexagon Flower Pillow
- Designed By: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase
- Basic crochet skills
- Work in the round