Add dimension and color to your decor with this retro-inspired pillow. Post stitches are worked in the round so the right side is always facing you, making it easy to keep your place. Instructions for sewing the hexagonal insert from a round pillow form are included..
When you're ready, challenge yourself with the Everyday Lace Pillow, designed to complement the Hexagon Flower Pillow!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Blocked and laid flat, finished pieces measure about 15" (38 cm) in diameter to fit 16" (40 cm) round pillow form
Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 4 skeins of your color choice (sample shown in Granny Smith)
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 5.5 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- 16" (40 cm) round pillow form
- Blocking board, T-pins, ruler
- Tapestry needle
- ½ yard (0.5 m) cotton fabric (optional, shown in Kaffe Fassett Shot Cotton Lichen)
- Sewing needle, pins and thread (optional)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Hexagon Flower Pillow
- Designed By: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Gauge: Worked in pattern, rounds 1-5 measure about 6" (15 cm) in diameter, blocked.
- Basic Skills Needed: Make basic stitches (sc, dc, ch)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase