The Haven Shawlette takes the classic garter stitch to the next level. Knit with simple increases and decreases, and an easy-to-remember cable border, this shawl makes a great gift for yourself or your trendy friends. We've paired this fun pattern with Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply yarn, a delicious hand-painted Merino wool that will have you head-over-heels in love with your finished project. This magnificent variegated yarn is showcased by the long, narrow triangle shape of this shawl, giving it movement and life.
Designed by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
Mercedes' work has been showcased in Interweave Knits and Twist Collective. An admitted comic book geek, she loves to play with colors, patterns and textures. Her background in fiberarts began as a kid in Connecticut, sewing and crafting, and grew into a pursuit of a degree in fiber arts from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: approx. 60 (84)” wingspan, 12 (17.5)” deep at widest point, after blocking
start yarn / fabric details
start pattern details
## Pattern: Haven Shawlette
- Designed By: Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round
- Gauge:20st & 40 rows = 4” in garter stitch, before blocking
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.
**This beautiful yarn is hand-dyed, colors may vary slightly