Bring cheerful color to a nursery or playroom with the Happy Menagerie Quilt Kit from Robert Kaufman! Your kit includes a pattern and adorable fabric from the Urban Zoologie collection to create a vibrant 54" x 62" quilt. Little ones will love the playful array of animals in this bright quilt, from lions and hippos to monkeys and giraffes. Choose from the pink-themed Girl color story or the brown-themed Boy.
Robert Kaufman Fabrics
With both an in-house quilting studio and a large family of talented signature artists, Robert Kaufman Fabrics offers an extensive supply of high quality cotton prints, novelty fabrics, yarn-dyes and the quilter's choice of solids - Kona Cotton.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 54" x 62"
Supplies - Urban Zoologie by Ann Kelle
- Fabric Included:
- 1 Urban Zoologie Fat Quarter Piece (18" x 22")
- 1 Urban Zoologie Panel Print Piece
- 2.58 Yards Border/Sashing
- 1 1/3 additional yards of assorted fabric from the Urban Zoologie Collection
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 4 Yards Backing
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 62" x 70" Batting
Pattern - Happy Menagerie Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Ann Kelle
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.