Friends and strangers alike will clamor to find out where you got this uniquely chic tote bag! Your Greenbee Scoop Tote Kit includes a pattern by designer Alexia Abegg and fabric from Cotton and Steel, to sew this stylish, beginner-friendly bag. Contrasting lining and metallic accents take this tote from tempting to totally irresistible!
Full sewing kit details
Green Bee Patterns
Green Bee Patterns is a modern sewing pattern company founded by mother daughter team, Michelle and Alexia Marcelle Abegg. Green Bee patterns have a classic modern aesthetic and are inspired by a love of sewing, and aim to create simple to follow instructions and intriguing designs for every level of stitcher. With their garment patterns for women and children, accessories, and quilt patterns, Green Bee offers patterns with a clean, simple look.
Pattern - Green Bee Scoop Tote
- Finished Dimensions: 18" wide x 13" tall x 18" straps
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Green Bee Patterns. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Cotton + Steel Canvas and Cotton Poplin
- Fabric Included: 2 ¼ yards in the color of your choice:
- Colors: Mustang Gallop and All of the States, refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Designer: Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 44" wide
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One magnetic snap
- 2 yards Pellon Craft Fuse