Named for the type of clothes that fairies wear, the Gossamer Rhapsody Light Shawl is a project that knits up so quickly and beautifully, it will seem like magic. Light and graceful, this one-skein-fits-all shawl is designed to hang beautifully around your shoulders and add an extraordinary touch to everyday outfits. You'll feel ethereal draped in this hand-spun, hand-painted silk/mohair blend in a variety of extravagant color choices. From the moody Stormy Skies to the whimsical Berry Bliss, this shawl looks brilliant in any color. Buy one for yourself and one for a friend... once they see it, they'll have to have one of their own!
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 80" long x 28" wide
Artyarns Silk Rhapsody Light Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (model garment shown in Stormy Skies)
- Fiber Content: 85% Silk, 15% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 80 g/ 400 yds (per skein)
- 2 stitches and 3 rows = 1 inch in Long Stitch Pattern
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- This beautiful yarn is hand dyed, colors may vary slightly
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 15 (10 mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Gossamer Rhapsody Light Shawl
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase