This women's scarf is made of a chunky lace pattern that can be worn in many different styles. The large holes in the lace make it great for looping the scarf on itself and keeping it from falling off as you wear it. Though this pattern is sized for an adult, it can easily be shortened for a little girl.
Stitch diagram included!
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 68" long
Rowan Softknit Cotton
- 2 skeins in your color choice (sample shown in Cream)
- Fiber Content: 92% Cotton, 8% Polyamide
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 115 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other Supplies Needed:
- Crochet Hook: 6mm (US-J)
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Glen Oaks Scarf
Designed By: Deja Jetmir
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Basic crochet skills
- Gauge: 1 motif = 4.5" high x 3" wide
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.