Say "oui!" to the undeniably chic French Market Tote Kit! You'll receive a crochet pattern and eight skeins of plush Schachenmayr Catania Grande 200 to create this fashionable, functional tote bag. No matter what you're carrying, this tote is sure to store it in style!
Schachenmayr yarns were manufactured as early as 1817 by Johann Gottfried Kolb in a cluster of historic spinning mills near Salach, Germany. Held in high esteem by knitters all over the world, the Schachenmayr brand stands for quality, creative design and the celebration of the joy of knitting.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: OSFA
- Finished Dimensions: 13.5 in X 11.5 in X 5 in
Schachenmayr Catania Grande Yarn
- 8 skeins of your choice of color (Model shown in Denim)
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 68 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cool - Do Not Tumble Dry - Steam Iron
- Made in Hungary
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size H (5 mm) Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- (2) Handles OR Straps
- Blocking Materials
- Measuring Tape
- Tote Liner (if desired, in similar dimensions to tote.)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
French Market Tote
- Designed By: Kalurah Hudson
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary: Crochet
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.