Internationally renowned instructor Myra Wood has devoted years to testing new techniques for accessible freeform crochet, and she's ready to share them with you! Discover practical steps and clear processes for creating, connecting and embellishing crocheted shapes to make a one-of-a-kind scrumbled bag.
Freeform Crochet with Myra Wood
Please Note: The template for this course kit is only available with purchase of Freeform Crochets with Myra Wood. For more information CLICK HERE
Rowan Pure Wool Worsted Yarn
- 1 skein of Morello, Magenta, Apple, Plum, Splash
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 219 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Gauge: 20 stitches = 4 inches
- Recommended Needle: US 7
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cool - Dry Flat
- Made in Romania
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Crochet hooks,several sizes that work with your yarn.
- Small ironing surface
- Small travel steamer
- Stitch guides
- Cotton fabric for lining, 2" (5.1 cm) larger than template
- Sewing thread and needle to stitch lining to
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note that this kit is only available with purchase of the Freeform Crochet Class. CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Freeform Crochet with Myra Wood.