In Painting Flowers with Acrylic, Micah Ganske instructs students on how to capture nature's brilliance on canvas! Bring each flower to life beginning with a monochromatic sketch of a photograph and ending with layered colors with luminous warmth from highlights and glazes for a heightened sense of realism. Discover essential techniques applicable to every painting, and create a fantastic floral masterpiece in the process!
The Artist's Loft Acrylic Palette and Brush Kit from Michaels Stores features the same utensils utilized by Micah Ganske in Painting Flowers in Acrylic. This kit includes a 17 Well Plastic Palette, Palette Cups with lids, and 10 piece White Synthetic Acrylic Brush Set to get you started mixing and painting.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Painting Flowers in Acrylic with Micah Ganske!
Artist's Loft Acrylic Palette and Brush Kit
- Featured in Painting Flowers in Acrylic with Micah Ganske
- Each Artist's Loft Acrylic Palette and Brush Kit includes:
- 17 Well Plastic Palette - This sturdy plastic palette has 17 wells for holding or mixing your paint. The surface is easy to clean and features a thumb hole for gripping while painting.
- Palette Cups with lids - Easily attaches to the edge of your palette for mixing colors or holding paints and mediums.
- 10 piece White Synthetic Acrylic Brush Set - Recommended for acrylic painting but also good for oil and watercolor paints. Includes a convenient reusable storage case and contains Wash 1/2", 3/4"; Flat 4, 6; Flat angular 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"; and Round 2, 4, 8.