Weather the storm with this feminine version of the Fisherman's Wool sweater. Soft and plush, this is the perfect accessory for the cold winter months. Wear over a sleek black turtleneck or under a classic navy peacoat.
Kalurah Hudson is a self taught pattern designer and mom of three children. (6, 8 and 10). Her design style reads romantic and at times vintage and whimsical.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Supplies - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick
- Yarn Included: 1 skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in your choice of color (sample shown in Fisherman and Charcoal)
- Fiber Content: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; (Oatmeal and Barley colors are 82% Acrylic, 10% Wool, 8% Rayon)
- Yardage: 170 g / 106 yd
- Yarn Weight: #6-Super Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 15 - 10 mm Needle
- 3 buttons
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Fisherman's Wife
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary: Knit, Purl, Cabling
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.