For high-impact style that beats the heat, choose the Field Study Fluttering Tank! Your kit includes a pattern and exquisite Field Study Rayon Challis by Anna Marie Horner. Adorned with gorgeous butterflies in an array of alluring hues, this captivating top can easily take you from day to night. Featuring a chic cut-out back, you're sure to win admirers no matter which way you're headed!
Simplicity designs, produces, and markets sewing patterns for individuals who love to sew. Founded in 1927, consumers look to Simplicity for the most current looks to sew, and design concepts to customize and make their very own.
Pattern - Simplicity 1614
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Simplicity. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Free Spirit Anna Maria Horner Field Study Rayon Challis
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size D5 includes 1 ¼ yards Free Spirit Anna Maria Horner Field Study Rayon Challis
- Size P5 includes 1 ½ yards Free Spirit Anna Maria Horner Field Study Rayon Challis
- Colors: Lark (shown on model) and Tangerine, refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Designer: Anna Maria Horner for Westminster Free Sprirt
- Fiber Content: 100% Rayon Challis
- Fabric Width: 57" wide
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One package ½" wide single fold bias tape