Add a touch of high fashion to your winter wardrobe with this fabulous Felted Bristol Braided Scarf. Made with tried and true Lion Brand Fisherman's wool, you'll love how these neutral colors blend together to create a work of art. Made from 9 generous skeins, this scarf is something people will be talking about for years!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 8 x 175 in. (20.5 x 444.5 cm), after felting
Supplies - Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool
- Yarn Included: Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool: 3 balls Oatmeal, 3 balls Natural, 3 balls Nature's Brown
- Fiber Content: 100% wool
- Weight/Yardage: 227 g / 465 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Knitting needles size 9 (5.5 mm)
- Cable needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Felted Bristol Braided Scarf
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- Gauge: 16 sts + 22 rows = about 4 in. (10 cm) in St st (k on RS, p on WS)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.