Join expert instructor and published author Karen Whooley as she demystifies Fair Isle charts and provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to cleanly change colors and carry your yarn with floats on the back as you crochet the cozy Poet's Shawl.
Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork Poet Shawl Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley. For more information on Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 70 inches long x 12 inches wide
Cascade 220 Yarn
- 5 skeins in Charcoal Grey, 1 skein in Silver Grey, Flamingo Pink, and Tutu
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 18-20 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size H/8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook or size needed for gauge
- 20-24 sweater clips
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.