Join expert instructor and published author Karen Whooley as she demystifies Fair Isle charts and provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to cleanly change colors and carry your yarn with floats on the back as you crochet the cozy Poet?s Shawl.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 70 inches long x 12 inches wide
Included in kit:
- Cascade 220 Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 5 skeins in Charcoal Grey
- 1 skein in Silver Grey
- 1 skein Flamingo Pink
- 1 skein Tutu
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 18-20 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size H/8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook or size needed for gauge
- 20-24 sweater clips
Pattern - Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork Poet Shawl
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Fair Isle Crochet: Demystifying Colorwork with Karen Whooley.