Dazzle with the daring style of the Eyelet Wave Shawl! Your kit includes two gorgeous skeins of Rowan Fine Art, a premium, hand-painted yarn that works up with lovely drape. Featuring a keyhole and elegant edging, this chic shawl is made even more beautiful by the variegated hues in each skein. Choose from a stunning selection of colorways and get this kit today!
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size
- Width Width 11"/27.5cm
- Length 62"/157.5cm
Rowan Fine Art Yarn
- 2 Skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 45% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 20% Mohair, 10% Silk
- Weight/ Yardage: 100 g / 437 yds
- Knitting Weight: 1-Fingering
- Gauge: 8 Stitches = 1 inch
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
Other Supplies Needed:
- One pair size 3.5mm (US 4) needles
- One size 3.25mm (D/3) crochet hook
- Stitch Holder
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Eyelet Wave Shawl
- Designed By: Sandi Prosser
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Crochet
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase