Zippers, curves, reversible - oh my! If you're ready to take your bag making skills beyond the basic tote, this is the kit for you! You'll receive a Craftsy-exclusive pattern plus fabric to complete your chic tote. The Everyday Reversible Tote is the perfect size for carrying around all your essentials plus extras, and since it's two bags in one, it is endlessly versatile. After making one, you'll want to make more - for yourself or to give as a gift!
Designed by Beki Lambert
Beki inherited her love of sewing from her mother and grandmother. She enjoys creating bags and purses and has turned her love into designing her own pattern line, Artsy-Craftsy Babe Sewing Patterns. She has contributed projects to Lark Books' Pretty Little series, the Craft Hope book, and Interweave Press' Stitch magazine. Visit her online at www.artsycraftybabe.com.
Pattern - Everyday Reversible Tote
- Designed By: Beki Lambert exclusively for Craftsy
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Sewing in a straight line
- Cutting fabric
- Reading a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.
Supplies - Ty Pennington Impressions
- Colors: Blue/Grey or Red/Purple
- Fabric Included: Two pieces of coordinating fabric in 1 ¼" yard cuts
- Matching 7" zipper
- Fabric Designer: Ty Pennington for Westminster Fabrics
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Basic sewing machine
- Matching thread