Fall in love with this unique, reversible blanket by Cascade Yarns! Designed with intertwining cables that dazzle from both sides, you'll love how quickly this project knits up from Cascade Ecological wool. With a whopping 478 yards per skein, you'll create this project with just 4 skeins! Get started today!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: 52 inches x 64 inches after blocking
Cascade Ecological Wool Yarn
- 4 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Sapphire)
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 250 g/ 478 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 circular knitting needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Eco Quilt + Cable Blanket
- Designed By: Cascade
- Difficulty: Easy +
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Basic cables
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase