Cowls are all the rage these days and with this quick and easy pattern, you'll have a trendy accessory in no time. You'll love how this basic, in-the-round seed stitch shows the intricate variegated colors in Lion Brand's Amazing yarn. A wool/acrylic blend, this yarn is as durable as it is comfortable. Pair this cowl with a neutral sweater and a pair of jeans for that casual chic look you've been craving!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: Circumference about 50", Height about 14 1/2"
Supplies - Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
- Yarn Included: 6 balls Amazing Yarn (sample shown in Pink Sands)
- Fiber Content: 53% Wool, 47% Acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: 1.75 oz./50 g (147 yd/135 m)
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 29" circular knitting needles size US 10
- Stitch markers
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Dreamy Pastel Cowl
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- 13 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.