Combine chic style and effortless comfort with the Donna Poncho Top! Knit in two easy pieces that are seamed together, you'll love how quickly this garment works up from a simple seed stitch. Made from smooth and sultry S. Charles Collezione Nina yarn, the charcoal and smoke colors of this piece make it a great staple for your wardrobe.
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small/Medium (Large/XL, 2X/3X)
- 24 (25½, 27)?/61 (65, 68.5) cm wide x
18 (19¾, 21½)?/45.5 (50, 54.5) cm long
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - S. Charles Collezione Nina
- Yarn Included: 3 (3, 3) balls in Smoke, 2 (3, 3) balls in Charcoal
- Fiber Content: 77% linen, 23% cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 136 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Donna Poncho Top
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, cable cast-on
- Gauge: 18 sts and 22 rows = 4?/10 cm in Stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.