Join expert instructor Laura Nelkin as she provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to design and carry your yarn as you knit this cowl.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Design Your Own Cowl with Laura Nelkin.
Design Your Own Cowl Ojo Cowl Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Design Your Own Cowl with Laura Nelkin. For more information on Design Your Own Cowl CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 11 ½ inches wide x 52 inches around
Cascade Eco+ Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (model garment shown in Liberty Heather)
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 250 g/ 478 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10.5 (6.5 mm) needles
- Smooth scrap yarn (for provisional cast-on)
- Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook (for provisional cast-on)
- Removable stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Design Your Own Cowl with Laura Nelkin.