Join expert instructor Laura Nelkin as she provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to design and carry your yarn as you knit this cowl.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Design Your Own Cowl with Laura Nelkin.
Full knitting kit details
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 11 ½ inches wide x 52 inches around
Included in kit:
- Cascade Eco+ Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (model garment shown in Liberty Heather)
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 250 g/ 478 yds (per skein)
- Gauge:10 stitches x 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in Stitch Pattern, blocked; 14 stitches x 20 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in Stockinette Stitch, blocked
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10.5 (6.5 mm) needles
- Smooth scrap yarn (for provisional cast-on)
- Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook (for provisional cast-on)
- Removable stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Design Your Own Cowl Ojo Cowl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Design Your Own Cowl with Laura Nelkin.