Complete a sleek ensemble with the stylish silhouette of this classic pencil skirt! Your kit includes a pattern and Ponte Di Roma fabric, an easy-to-sew blend with stretch and a silky feel. This wardrobe staple adds instant polish to a button-up and is a chic alternative to a pantsuit for the office. Go from professional to party-ready when you add a bright blouse and statement necklace! Choose from Ponderosa green or Black. Fabric 100% Made in the USA.
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6654
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall?s. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies Ponti di Roma Knit
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size A5 includes ¾ yard Ponte di Roma knit
- Size E5 includes ¾ yard Ponte di Roma knit
- Colors: Ponderosa (shown on model) and Black, refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fiber Content: 60% rayon/33% nylon/7% spandex
- Fabric Width: 58" wide
- Fabric Weight: 16 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One package of 1 ¼" of 1" elastic