There's no better style investment than a perfectly fit blazer, and with the Amazing Fit pattern in this kit, a tailored jacket is right at your fingertips! Your kit also includes a soft cotton twill in your choice of lovely Lavender or bold Blue, each lined with coordinating tonal stripes. With its flattering structured shape and casual elegance, this blazer will become a wardrobe staple for every season!
Simplicity designs, produces, and markets sewing patterns for individuals who love to sew. Founded in 1927, consumers look to Simplicity for the most current looks to sew, and design concepts to customize and make their very own.
Pattern - Simplicity 2446 - Misses' Jackets
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Simplicity. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Cotton Twill & Striped Lining
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size K5 includes 2 ⅞" yards Cotton Twill and 1 ¾" yards Striped Lining
- Size U5 includes 3 ⅛" yards Cotton Twill and 2 yards Striped Lining
- Fiber Content: Cotton Twill (100% Cotton) and Lining (55% Polyester/ 45% Viscose)
- Fabric Width: Cotton Twill 44" wide and Lining 54" wide
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching Thread
- Two 1" buttons of your choice
- Six ⅜" buttons of your choice
- One set ¼" shoulder pads