Choose your own adventure with these cross-stitched cloths! Using just two skeins of durable Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton you can create three beautiful cloths for your kitchen. Embellish them with bright Lion Brand Bon Bons for a customized look that everyone will envy. Great as potholders, dishcloths and coasters...the possibilities for this project are endless!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: About 7 x 7 in. (18 x 18 cm)
Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton Yarn
- 2 skeins of Vanilla, 1 package Lion Brand Bon Bons in Brights
- Fiber Content: Kitchen Cotton: 100% cotton, Bon bons: 100% premium acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: Kitchen cotton: 57 g / 99 yds per skein, Bon Bons: 10 g / 10 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size H-8 crochet hook
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Lion Brand
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Single & double crochet
- Gauge:14 hdc and 10 rows = 4 in. (10 cm)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.