Being creative doesn't mean you're organized. But these easy-to-sew projects will fool your friends into thinking you are! Plus they make thoughtful gifts for creatives on the move.
Ready to pick up on your way out the door, the Project Tote features four lined pockets perfect for stashing scissors, threads, instructions, even your phone and car keys. Ideal for knitters too, the pockets can separate yarn colors and are perfect for knitting gauges and stitch holders. And the best part is the tote is surprisingly simple to make!
Solid as brick, this Pincushion does double duty making sure your stitch ripper and scissors don't lay hidden under creative debris. Handy pockets on either side keep necessary tools in sight while leaving plenty of room for a mountain of pins. Pieced together like a mini quilt, this project transforms fabric squares into a pretty three dimensional centerpiece.
If you're running out of time to make gifts this needle case is the perfect stocking stuffer. The flexible bird body slips in and out of the elastic loop to reveal and shield your needles. It's cleverly assembled with two fabrics, adhesive fleece, elastic and a slip of cardboard.
The workshop includes the patterns and fabric for all three projects, with detailed instructions and step-by-step photos. Sign up for the December Sew-Along and get ready for the holiday season with an exclusive Heidi Boyd design!
This Craftsy Sew-Along includes:
- Exclusive access to Heidi Boyd's Sew-Along starting December 9, 2013
- Step-by-step written instructions and quality photos for each step in the pattern
- Personalized help and encouragement from Heidi Boyd and fellow sewists
- A one-of-a-kind set of projects designed by Heidi Boyd exclusively for Craftsy including a project tote, pincushion, and needle-case
- An assortment of fabric from Joel Dewberry's coveted Bungalow fabric collection:
- To begin this Sew-Along, an email will be sent to you on Monday, December 9th as a reminder that the Sew-Along is starting.
- For all US & Canadian customers, orders placed by Thursday, November 28th, fabric will be delivered by December 9th. Orders other international orders please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to and estimated delivery times.