With three-quarter length sleeves and a mock wrap front, the Weekender Knit Dress is the perfect transitional dress for any season. Made in cotton jersey, the dress sews up in no time and features a contrasting hem and neck band for a fun color block look. The dress slips over your head (no zippers!) and has a relaxed fit that is flattering to every figure. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced sewist, this sewing kit includes the pattern and all of the fabric needed make this stylish dress in only a few hours!
Jil Cappuccio Patterns
Jil Cappuccio, designer of One of a Kinds Limited Lines, makes clothing and accessories for women, men, children and the home. She designs and drafts her own patterns. With over 20 years in the garment trade, she loves to sew, and all designs are made by Jil herself.
##Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size XS-S (fits sizes 0-4 and 4-6; see size chart below)
- Size L-XL (fits sizes 8-10, 12-14, and 14-16; see size chart below)
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Laguna Jersey
- Size XS-S includes 2 ? yards Laguna Cotton Jersey
- Size L-XL includes 2 ½ yards Laguna Cotton Jersey
Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
Fiber Content: 95% cotton/5% spandex
Fiber Width: 58" wide
Fabric Weight: 5.4 oz. per square yard
- Black with red trim and hot pink hem contrast
- Black with gray trim and taupe hem contrast
- Navy with aqua trim and tangerine hem contrast
Additional Notions Needed:
Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle and dry on low for softness or dry clean to maintain original texture.
Pattern - The Weekender Dress
Designed By: Jil Cappaccio exclusively for Craftsy
Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- How to sew in a straight line
- How to cut fabric
- How to read a pattern
- Basic hemming skills
Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.