You'll feel irresistible in the Coquette Cowl! Your kit includes a pattern and sumptuous Imperial Anna, a textural, versatile yarn that works up quickly into this stylish, one-skein accessory. Featuring a unique cotton/wool, blend, Anna delivers lightweight warmth and lovely softness, for a totally touchable cowl!
Full knitting kit details
Once a year on the Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon, wool is harvested from the sheep and begins the journey to yarn. Specially milled without harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures, Imperial Yarns are soft, pure and comfortable.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 30 1/2" circumference by 7 1/4" wide.
Included in kit:
- Imperial Anna Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 140 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 19 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US size 11 (8.0 mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Coquette Cowl
- Designed By: Simona Merchant-Dest
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic Knitting Skills
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase