Leisure and luxury meet in this classic summertime staple! You'll receive a pattern plus Essex Yarn Dyed Linen, a lightweight blend of cotton and linen that's perfect for lounging. Easy to sew and oh-so breathable, these pants are sure to become your weekday go-to! Choose from two chic colorways: Flax or Denim.
Full sewing kit details
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6843 Misses' Pants
- Y for sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14
- ZZ for sizes 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, and 26
- McCall's Size Chart
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall's. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Essex Linen
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size Y includes 2.6 yards Essex Yarn Dyed Linen
- Size ZZ includes 2.9 yards Essex Yarn Dyed Linen
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 43" wide
- Fabric Weight: 5.6 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- ⅜" elastic: 3⅝ yds. for sizes XS-S-M; 4 ½ yds. for sizes L-XL-XXL.