Casual comfort and easy elegance combine in our Classic Denim Shirtdress Kit! This quick-to-sew project pairs perfectly with metallic accessories and a bright tote, for summer style that can't be beat. Your pattern comes with 100% cotton lightweight Denim fabric from Robert Kaufman, featuring a slight stretch for a flattering fit. Whether you're dressing for vacation or a trip to the market, this stylish shirtdress ensures you'll always look splendid!
Full sewing kit details
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6891 Misses' Dress and Sash
- Difficulty: Beginner/Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall's. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman House of Denim
- Fabric Included :
- Size B5 includes 4.2 yards Indigo Denim
- Size F5 includes 4.6 yards Indigo Denim
- Color(s): Indigo (shown on model)
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 57" wide
- Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, delicate cycle; no bleach; wash dark colors separately; tumble dry low
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- 8 ⅝" buttons