Gorgeous garter-stitch edges make this beautiful scarf a style standout! Your Classic Basketweave Scarf Kit includes a pattern and two stunning skeins of Rowan Fine Art Aran, a hand-painted blend of silk, wool, mohair and merino. With tempting texture and sumptuous softness, you'll want to wear this scarf all year long.
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size
- Width 6 1/2"/16.5cm
- Length 62"/157.5cm
Rowan Fine Art Aran Yarn
- 2 Skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 50% Wool, 25% Alpaca, 20% Mohair, 5% Silk
- Weight/ Yardage: 100 g / 186 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Gauge: 4.75 Stitches = 1 inch
- Hand Wash Cold - Dry Flat
Other Supplies Needed:
- One pair size 4.5mm (US 7) needles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Classic Basketweave Scarf
- Designed By: Sandi Prosser
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase