Fun and function combine in the Chevron Fingerless Gloves Kit! You?ll receive a pattern and one skein of Imperial Erin, a worsted yarn that delivers stunning stitch definition. Erin works up quickly, and beautifully showcases a chevron motif. Whether you're facing a chilly office or a frosty morning, these gloves deliver warmth with style!
Once a year on the Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon, wool is harvested from the sheep and begins the journey to yarn. Specially milled without harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures, Imperial Yarns are soft, pure and comfortable.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- S - 6 1/2" (16.5 cm) hand circumference
- M - 7" (18 cm) hand circumference
- L - 7 1/4" (18.5 cm) hand circumference
- XL - 7 3/4"(19.5 cm) hand circumference
Imperial Erin Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 225 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) set of 4 or 5 double-pointed needles, or size to obtain gauge.
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Chevron Fingerless Gloves
- Designed By: Anna Cohen
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.