Turn heads with the Chantilly Lace Ascot designed by Pam Powers! This ascot has an intricate twisted-stitch lace pattern adorning both ends and a pull-through slit, so no tying necessary. Now offered in Cascade 220 Sport, you'll love the effect that this garment has on your look. Pair it with a sundress or your favorite blazer to make a bold statement.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 7.5 inches (19 cm) wide x 36 inches (91.5) cm long
Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Summer Sky Heather)
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 3 (3.25 mm) knitting needles
- 2 sets US 4 (3.5 mm) knitting needles
- One large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Chantilly Lace Ascot
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 4" (10 cm) in body pat (Rows 6 & 7) using smaller needle
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Basic lace increases & decreases
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase