Are you knitting along with Nancy Marchant in Explorations in Brioche Knitting, and looking for the perfect yarn to complete the One-Color Jacki Scarf pattern? Cascade 220 is loved by all for its durability and traditional woolen beauty, and with all that yardage you only need two skeins to complete this project!
Explorations in Brioche Knitting: TWO skeins of Cascade 220 Yarn
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Explorations in Brioche Knitting with Nancy Marchant. For more information CLICK HERE
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 5 inches (12.5 cm) wide x 53 inches (134.5 cm) long
Cascade 220 Yarn
- 2 skeins in Country Green
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 6 (4 mm) straight needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for the One-Color Jacki Scarf is not included with a yarn purchase. The pattern is only included with the purchase of the Explorations in Brioche Knitting class with Nancy Marchant.