Are you knitting along with Nancy Marchant in Explorations in Brioche Knitting
, and looking for the perfect yarn to complete the One-Color Jacki Scarf
pattern? Cascade 220 is loved by all for its durability and traditional woolen beauty, and with all that yardage you only need two skeins to complete this project!
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Explorations in Brioche Knitting with Nancy Marchant. Please reference course materials for pattern information.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 5 inches (12.5 cm) wide x 53 inches (134.5 cm) long
Included in kit:
- Cascade 220 Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 2 skeins in Country Green
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 6 (4 mm) straight needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Pattern - One-Color Jacki Scarf
- Designed By: Nancy Marchant
Please note, the pattern for the One-Color Jacki Scarf is not included with a yarn purchase. The pattern is only included with the purchase of the Explorations in Brioche Knitting class with Nancy Marchant.