Enchanting style is effortless with the Carolina Chambray Shirtdress! Whip up this versatile dress with your included pattern and Robert
Kaufman Interweave Chambray fabric, and prepare for compliments galore. On-trend pockets and a shirttail hem combine with an adjustable belt for a personality-filled look you can customize with the perfect fit. Choose from Light Blue or Black to make your own chic shirtdress today.
Butterick has been developing patterns for the home sewer since 1863. Butterick offers timeless, classic designs for both Miss and Children, along with a selection of Retro designs and Historical Costumes.
Pattern - Butterick 5897 Misses'/Women's Dress
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Butterick. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Interweave Chambray
- Colors: Light Blue (shown on model) and Black. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size B5 includes 3 ⅛ yards Interweave Chambray
- Size RR includes 3 ⅝ yards Interweave Chambray
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 44" wide
- Fabric Weight: 4.9 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, no bleach; wash dark colors separately; tumble dry low
- Additional Notions Needed: